1. Identifies potential of client’s product/service
through study of client’s papers, research reports, market information,
competitive analysis, interviews and others.
2. Defines business model of client’s product/service including positioning
of business, conditions of competitive advantages, money flow, several
3. Defines (long term and short term) Marketing strategy including targeted
market, product/service Japanization, technical requirements, branding,
pricing, timing, human resource requirement, financial requirement, risk
Sales and Marketing Support
1. Define customer's needs and its corporate long term goals.
2. Develop marketing strategy for clients that includes target markets,
product/service Japanization, competitive intelligence, branding, pricing,
timing, human resource requirement, financial requirement, risk analysis.
3. Defines contents of client's Sales Support Materials (presentation
material, collaterals, Japanese Web site etc.).
4. Defines Branding and Public Relation strategy and implements the strategy
5. Cultivate strategic partnerships with clients and strengthen the
relationships over time.
6. Fosters strategic partnerships with Content owners, Service Providers,
System Integrators, Technical Support Providers, Programmers and strengthen
the relationship over time.
7. Defines worldwide Sales Channel Partner Program, promotes such programs
and generate worldwide revenue Sales.
8. Prepare a list for client’s service/product followed by identifying right
contact points. Makes calls to key people of such prospects.
9. Introduces right firms and companies and others up to client’s
requirements. Establishes relationships with such companies for introduction
of client’s business in Japan.
10. Collects data, consolidate data and analyze date and provide business
consultation based on data
11. Develops joint value proposition, sales channel strategy and introduces
such candidates to client. Promotes such channel sales system to be
implemented and work.
12. Develop sales channel pricing model, competitive incentive plan and pay
13. Above all, Ken Consulting acts as a liaison between two parties to bridge
the gap in negotiations to ensure a trusting, relationships without language
and cultural barriers.
Post-Sales Support, Regional Office Launch
1.Defines project including resource requirement, work flow and critical
path, investment plan and cash management, human resource allocation,
schedules etc. to make client’s business run. Manages the project to achieve
the objective including recruitment
2.Maitain open and on-going communication with Japanese customers and its
partners Identify issues areas and provides the appropriate resources for
resolutions in a timely manner.
Regional Office Launch;
1.During the "Pre-Sales" or "Post-Sales" processes,
establishment of regional office may be a necessity. In such case, we provide
total support and consultation ensuring the launch satisfies client's
business needs and eliminating geographic barrier.
2. Alternatively, the regional office may reside in the WWW space, with the
server situated outside of the region. Either way, we provide client the
support and consultation to enable only the finest solution.